Monday, July 27, 2009

7/26/09 – 5:00 p.m. – Update from Brent

They’ve been moving the cmH2O level around the past few days. They reduce it to a 5 for six hours or so to “exercise” his lungs, then move it back to 8 to give him a rest, and then to 10 at night to make it easier to sleep. Dad is otherwise stable, but still very little change in his responsiveness.

3 comments:

  1. We continue with our prayers in behalf of President Gray and your family. If there is anything I can do for you, Carmen, please let me know. I'm concerned for you - I understand the deep feelings you are experiencing at this time. If there is a way for you to take the "day off" and do something different at home or with family, I urge you to take the opportunity. You will be much stronger if you do so. I love you guys! Nancy R. Harrop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gray family,

    You are all in my family's prayers. I love Bishop Gray. He was the bishop who sent me off on my mission so I'll always remember him as Bishop.

    We are praying for you and for him!

    Doug Prawitt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Carmen and Family, Thank you so much for your efforts to keep everyone up to date on your dear Dad. I pray for all of you. May you find the strength you need in such a time as this. I was glad for my short stop at the hospital the other day. Your Dad is one of the reasons I have always been proud to have the name Gray. Love to all of you, Vauna Vee

    ReplyDelete