Dad’s cmH2O level (amount of pressure supplied to help him breathe) was reduced to 5 today, so that’s a good sign. He also opened his eyes a few times and responded to Dave being there. Otherwise things are about the same.
Sorry for the short posts lately, but we are now in that really slow “wait and see” stage. Now that Dad is stable with all of the other “stuff,” his progress is literally measured in weeks, not days. If you don’t see a post some days, it’s just because there is really nothing new to report. Of course, I will always post any significant changes or improvements.
Thank you all again for your amazing love and support of our family through these trying times. It is very much noticed – and appreciated.
I am Shauna Linde, a cousin to Jim and he has always been my favorite boy cousin. Thank you for posting his progress. My husband and I were at the hospital on Tuesday night about 8pm and he moved his arm and raised his eyebrows as I was talking to him. Carmen, know that all of you are in our prayers continually. I am also reporting to my Mom and Dad, DeLora and Ray, each day about his progress.
ReplyDelete