Tuesday, June 30, 2009

6/30/09 - 10:00 p.m. - Update from Steve

Here's a late update for Tuesday. While Mom, Amy, Mike and I were at Dads bedside, he showed some early signs of coming out of this "coma." Dr. Kim said if there is no stimulus response then that is a comatose state, so I feel like that is where Dad has been for at least 24 hrs. Tonight around 8:30 he would "furrow" his eyebrows, move his feet (a little) slightly squeeze a hand, seemed to try to speak & moved his head. Told him I had to e-mail some good news to Greg (mission) on Thursday so he needed to open his eyes by then and his eyelids raised and moved like someone in a dream they can't wake up from.

I know these are very small, subtle things but we felt very encouraged by them. So grateful for all the fasting and prayers for Dad and Mom. Mike and Amy said Kaitlyn fasted a full 24 hrs. and Braxton 'til 1:00 today. WOW!!! They love their Grandpa and he so loves all his Grandkids.

Thankful for all your prayers & concern.

Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment